Blueberries, almonds, and plenty of crave-worthy goodness; these Blueberry Almond Blondies will satisfy any sweet tooth. The only problem is trying not to eat all 20 in one sitting!
- Calories – 199
- Carbs – 5 grams
- Protein – 5 grams
- Fat – 18 grams
- Three cups of almond meal
- Two cups of fine Stevia Blend
- Two large eggs
- 1/2 cup of flaxseed meal
- Eight ounces of softened cream cheese
- Eight tablespoons of melted butter
- Two tablespoons of blueberries
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 175-degrees Celsius.
- Line a shallow rectangular cake pan with parchment paper.
- Except for the blueberries, combine all of the ingredients into a bowl and mix them together.
- Pour the mixture into the lined baking pan and smooth it out into a nice and even layer.
- Sprinkle the blueberries as you like over the top.
- Place in the oven and bake for about 30 minutes or so. The top should be lightly browned, but you want the middle to be a little gooey. After all, that’s what makes them so irresistibly good.
- When ready, remove the pan from the oven and let cool for 15 minutes before cutting the squares.
These delicious treats taste best when warm. However, since your mouth will be watering the entire time, this shouldn’t be a problem. You can even add a little whipped cream for another level of goodness!